- Application・Tuition

TOP  >  Application・Tuition  >  Applicants who have other visa

Applicants who have other type of visa Applicants for student visa

It is possible for those who have visa type other than "Student" to enroll immediately.


other type of visa  2017.4〜
Period 3 months
Tuition 159,000 yen
Total 159,000 yen

* The actual material fee shall be paid separately.
* Those who enroll using short-term visa must apply and receive the short-term visa with the duration of 90 days before enrolling.
   Please contact the embassy of your country for further detail concerning the application procedure.
* It is possible to study for more than 3 months. In that case you will need to pay 159,000 JPY for each 3 months of extension.
* Those who wish to study for only 1 or 2 months, please contact us directly for further detail.

How to apply

Fill out the inquiry form and send it to us. 
Once we receive and confirm your information, you will receive instructions on how to proceed. 


Necessary documents

  • Application form
  • Copy of passport and residence card  
  • 4 photos taken within the last three months (4x3cm)

* Requirements may vary by nationality, so please be sure to confirm with us when preparing your application.

Course contents

Our course is for students who are studying with the aim of passing the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N1 or N2. Since our course content is composed of vocabulary, grammar, reading, listening for JLPT, we do not focus on teaching conversation skill. We also help our students to study Japanese for Examination for Japansese University Admission for International Students(EJU).

Please click here for course contents.